How Does ChitoClot Work?
ChitoClot series is made of 100% medical-grade chitosan and provides fast and effective hemostatic effects with various application.
Chitosan is nature biodegradable polysaccharides derived from shrimp or crab shell. It is non-toxic and has excellent anti-microbial and hemostatic properties.
- - Inhibit mycete growth at seeds
- - Enhance resistance against diseases
- - Filler
- - Thickener
- - Stabilizer
HEALTH CARE FOOD
- - Reduce ingestion of fat and cholesterol
- - Improve digestion
- - Ultra filtration
- - Reverse Osmosis
- - Leather wrinkle free, anti-shrinkage
- - Hemostatic product
- - Wound healing
- - Surgical suture
- - Drug carrier
- - Absorb heavy metal in water and dust
- - As a material to decompose plastics
- - The fabric with the following functions : anti-bacteria, odor removal, anti-allergy
- - Humectant, antistatic agent, tackifier
- - Oral health products
By attracting negatively-charged platelets, chitosan cation (-NH3+) can actively accelerate blood coagulation.
That activates coagulation molecules, thrombin, serotonin, ADP, TxA2, and induces aggregation of fibrin and blood clot.