BenQ Materials Corporation (hereinafter, referred to as "Company") abides by < Personal Information Protection Act >, and set up a personal information protection committee to put personal information protection into effect and reduce the personal information infringement on clients and employees. As the owner and network administrator of the websites, http://www.benqmaterials.com/ ( http://www.anscare.benqmaterials.com/ ) (hereinafter, referred to as "this website"), for protecting private right of users, Company will show how to collect, use, process and protect the personal information in this website. If you don't agree the way Company deal with the personal information, please don't browse or use this website; if you browse or use this website, it's regarded as you agree the personal information protection and privacy right policy as follows.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- Company would abide by < Personal Information Protection Act > and carry out the duty of notification regulated by law.
- Company would collect, use, process, and internationally transmit personal information in accordance with law.
- Personal information collected would be saved and deleted in accordance with law.
- During managing personal information, Company would identify the responsibility of employees.
- Company would establish the category of personal information, maintain personal information correct, and update timely.
- Company would ensure the security of personal information collected.
- Company would establish the personal information management system to make personal information policy practical.
- Respect the right of clients to their personal information, including inquiry and request for a review of personal information, request to make duplications of the personal information, request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information, and request to delete the personal information.
- Company would build up an emergency measurement to personal information infringement, and promise to inform the sufferers after well investigation and proper treatment.
Private Right Policy
- To keep in touch with clients, Company would ask for their personal information such as name, ID card numbers, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, birth date, and others which are personally identifiable when users browse this website. This personal information is used to deliver the information of business, marketing, the latest production technology, and products by e-mail globally. Company would reserve this personal information to achieve above-mentioned purposes within the required period. Company would not disclose, transmit, sell, or use personal information without the client's previous permission, but Company still has the right to transmit the personal information to affiliates, agents, and sub-manufacturers for the purpose mentioned above or for fulfilling client's needs.
- Users have the right to choose providing all or part of the personal information. But users may be unable to obtain the information or services provided by the Company if users would not provide certain personal information. Users can contact Company through "Contact Us" of this website to request to: (a) query or delete personal information; (b) stop providing personal information to the affiliates, agents, and sub-manufacturers of Company; (c) unsubscribe all the information that Company sent.
- The server would record the usage tracking such as IP address, domain name, and browser for internal evaluation when the users browse this website. Responding to subpoenas, court order, legal process, or to establish or exercise Company and affiliates' rights, Company would provide personal information in accordance with law.
- For recording the browsing information simply, the server would send cookie to the browser and save in users' hard disk. To protect the unwitting users from providing personal information without being previous informed, this website doesn't use cookie. Company would use cookie to collect some information, but clients could change the setting of the browsers in their personal computer about receiving or rejecting the cookie when informed.
- This is only applicable to personal information collected through this website. However, this website has come hyperlinks to other websites, and company doesn't have the right to control the exercise of those websites and their private right policy; therefore, when browsing those website, Company strongly advises users to read the private right policy of them before providing any personal information.
Company releases this policy to show that Company has paid much attention to personal information protection, and the employees understands and implements this policy precisely in daily works. Then, Company has the right to amend this policy and may update this policy with recording the latest date on this website, so Company advises users to read the latest policy when browsing this website. This policy only tells how Company processes personal information protection, not promise to prevent the disclosure of personal information in any circumstance. In other words, Company doesn't promise non-disclosure of personal information and doesn't guarantee to safeguard the security of personal information.
- Last update: 31, 3, 2017