AnsCare Scar Reduction Silicone Gel C+ is self-drying, transparent silicone gel which can be simply spread on any scarred parts, no matter how size and shape are. Silicone gel can facilitate to increase water retention of skin and regulate collagen stacking. It also provides a stable surface electrostatic field which allows collagens to be rearranged. The formation of bFGF induced by silicone gel can prevent abnormal distribution of fibroblasts and make collagen fibers aligned. Effectively improves the appearance of scars and prevents abnormal scar formation.
- Physical treatment → Safety
- Oil-free nourishing ingredients maintain the water balance and provide the skin an immediately soft touch. Suitable for long-term repeated use without side effects. Reduce itching and discomfort associated with scars.
- Self-drying → Without foreign body sensation
- Small molecular silicone ingredients easily penetrate the skin texture to repair scar tissues.A transparent and thin film will form after drying to perfectly cover the scarred area.No foreign body sensation to make users wear make-up immediately after applying the gel.
- Convenient to use → Broad application
- Ideal for most parts of the body including joints and injured sites covered by hair. Simply spread on any scarred parts, no matter how size and shape are.
Scar Repairing Procedure
Instruction of Scar Reduction Silicone Gel
Clean and wipe the scar to be treated
Squeeze out proper amount of silicone gel and spread over the scar surface
Gently smear in the same direction
- Do not eat.
- Do not apply over eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or infected sites.
- If the injured site is being treated by physician at the same time, the use of silicone gel must be followed under physician's instructions.
- If redness, itch, pain or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No problem to clean out silicone gel with the use of gentle or plain basic skin cleanser.