A 12-hour long lasting moisturizing silicone treatment with vitamin C & E to prevent and flatten raised scars
AnsCare LeniScar Silicone Stick is an easy-to-use topical silicone treatment intended to diminish hypertrophic scars and keloids characterized with a raised or discolored appearance. LeniScar creates an invisible, transparent thin film which helps to maintain the moisture balance of skin and provides an optimal protective barrier for the scar to heal.
Treated with LeniScar for 8-12 weeks
1. Ensure the scar area is clean and dry before each application.
2. Twist the LeniScar Silicone Stick up about 2mm.
3. Apply LeniScar Silicone Stick over the entire scar toward the same direction.
* Repeat 2-3 times daily for consecutive 8-12 weeks or until the scar stops responding.
* To remove, simply wash with a mild soap or neutral cleanser.
|Composition||Poly(dimethylsiloxane), Silicone elastomer, Petroleum wax, Ascorbyl tetra 2-hexyldecanoate, Tocopherol acetate|
|Application||Prevention of hypertrophic scars and keloids resulted from surgery injury, C-section, burns, cuts, scrapes, acnes, insect bites, etc|